Logo Design and Branding Packages
Logos are exceptionally important in creating brand awareness, so putting your logo in front of as many people as possible is essential.
Our Logo Designs – What you Get…
Our company branding packages include all the artwork you’ll need – letterhead, business cards, and a print ready logo.
The logo extras we include that many other companies don’t:
- Files will be ready for immediate printing through a printer of your choice.
- Copyright Transfer- Legal ownership rights to stationery artwork and logo will be handed over to you as soon as full payment has been received.
- All files are fully editable (some files will require special software, such as Adobe Illustrator)
- File formats that are included :
- EPS (Encapsulated Postscript) files- high quality vector based file used in high end printing. Basically this means that you can use your logo on everything from T-Shirts through to billboards without any loss of image quality;
- AI (Adobe Illustrator) files- Vector based files used by most designers;
- PDF Files- This is the standard image viewer. Every computer can view a PDF so special software is not necessary to view the image. PDFs are great for emails and letterhead;
- Web Ready Images- Both jpg and gifs will be supplied so you may incorporate your logos on any online application;
- Upon request we can also create a Favicon .ico file. Is that a new kind of chip flavour? No, It’s the image that sits left of the URL address bar/ We do charge extra for this as getting a logo to be quite so small and still look striking takes a lot of work. Again, I personally think it’s worthwhile as it just makes your website look that much more professional & helps with branding your RSS Feed too.
- All files are given to you on CD and are fully backed up every time changes are made.