Video for Websites
What are the 5 best marketing campaigns you can think of?
Chances are they revolve around moving image whether it be a slick corporate campaign on TV or a social campaign such as Kony 2012.
TV commercials once dominated the advertising world but online video content is growing. Youtube is now the second video-productionmost popular search engine. The web has just created a whole new range of affordable possibilities and video is still one of the hottest techniques for getting noticed.
Why do I need video on my website?
Online video content has many uses. Obviously its a great way to advertise. Its a particularly useful for a new or unique product. It can be used very effectively to demonstrate a product, especially if you are selling on-line. It can also be used to provide to deliver very effective tutorials and training, reducing the need for manuals and other material.
What other benefits are there to having a high quality video for my website?
- Adding video content to your home page instantly makes it more accessible and personal. Interactions based on what we see and hear are far more natural and require less effort than text.
- Did you know that a message is 7% content, 38% tone of voice & 55% body language?
- Video provides a larger amount of information in a shorter amount of time.
- We get a better look at both people and products. A well presented product demonstration or ‘how to’ can really help to give your potential customers added confidence.
- People stay on pages longer where there is video content.
- Video online is on-demand.
- Video is flexible – it can be embedded on your website, shared through social media sites and be available for television networks or DVD.
- Video results increasingly appear prominently, displayed above the fold, in web searches.
- Web pages with video rank 53 times higher on google.
- Video will do oodles for your credibility.
Let’s make a movie!
With today’s technology anyone with a mobile phone can make a movie, and there’s plenty on web. Of course the key to a successful video campaign is something that gets your message across clearly and reflects who you are. And this is where professional video production services can be a big advantage. Having access to good equipment and a knowing how to use it. Understanding how to get the viewers attention and how best to communicate your message. Managing the planning, production & post production process.
Maybe we can Help!
We Push Buttons offers video production services that can be tailored to suit your needs and your budget. You choose how much you would like to be involved or whether you just want to provide us with the necessary information and leave it all to us. We like to put the fun back into making movies. Everything – production scheduling, studio & location shoots, voice-overs, editing, background audio, music and uploading to the web – we make it as easy as we can.